Delivery note for ready-mix concrete
Fast post-processing and invoicing with the EasyPen
The problems in the field of ready-mix concrete delivery notes are manifold:
- It sometimes takes 2-3 weeks until the concrete delivery notes arrive back at the factory in full.
- Post-processing and invoicing is delayed (-> loss of interest and risk of insolvency).
- If the customer has any queries, it is often not possible to provide information because the concrete delivery notes are still on the truck.
- Delivery notes are partially lost.
- The ready-mix concrete delivery notes must be scanned in by hand and archived.
With the help of the EasyPen these problems can be solved very easily and efficiently. The workflow for this looks like this:
- The delivery notes are generated either from the mixing plant or the disposition software, transferred to an EasyPen print module and then printed out on a laser printer (step 1).
- The driver then takes this concrete delivery note with him for delivery (step 2). At the same time the delivery note information is automatically transmitted to the central server.
- The driver can confirm the delivery with the EasyPen on the delivery note with a signature from the customer (step 3).
- The data is then transmitted directly to the central server via a mobile phone (step 4).
- The original delivery note remains at the construction site. On the central computer, the data is either automatically forwarded to the invoice, or if additional notes have been made on the delivery note by the driver (standing times, unloading times, etc.), the delivery note is made available for post-processing. At the same time, the data is automatically stored in the document archive including fully automatic keywording.