The acquisition of new competences is becoming more and more important, the ability to quickly acquire new competences is becoming more and more important.
These requirements collide with the previous way of building new competences. Many associate learning only with school, university or vocational training in associated educational institutions.
The learners are often only passive pupils and consumers.
With agile learning, a paradigm shift takes place, the learner transforms into an active knowledge generator, it goes towards self-determined learning (ownership of learning).
Of course, this does not happen overnight, both managers and employees have to be prepared and go step by step in the agile direction.
Agile learning is a process! Agility is an attitude!
Our practical approach, in which Ontaris supports as a coach:
- Analysis of which competences are required (e.g. with DigiKenn)
- Structure of a curriculum, divided into small parts in a logical sequence
- Definition of a framework in the company (times, budget, approach, learning formats)
- Communication with executives and employees
- Explanation of intentions, reasons and objectives
- Explanation of the agile method
- Clarification of goals and motivation
- Employee/team defines their learning needs (with the support of the coach)
- Employee/team selects learning format and identifies necessary work steps and resources (with the support of the coach)
- In the team, employees present their learning goals and progress (e.g. on the Kanban Board) and keep a logbook if necessary.
Take the first step, talk to us.