Network for the future of children
Health and social affairs together from birth
The Children’s Future Network provides immediate help for babies and parents when needed and when the parents want it.
The Children’s Future Network consists of municipal prevention chains that ensure that any need for help among young families can be identified early on. Midwives, maternity clinics, pediatricians in private practice and municipal facilities work closely together on site.
Starting in the maternity clinic, a network coordinator (paediatric nurse or midwife) records the family situation, identifies possible risks for the newborn child, clarifies the need for support and takes over the organisation of coordinated support services in the health sector, early intervention and the youth welfare sector for families with newborns.
Ontaris operates the technical basis for the network Kinderzukunft. By using the EasyPen, the collected data is transferred pseudonymized to the Ontaris case management system.
The case management system offers extensive possibilities (selection):
- Case-related networking (e.g. within the framework of § 36 SGB VIII)
- Cross-case networking (field control incl. history and cause-effect relationship)
- Support of youth welfare planning and service planning
- Prevention (early assistance and for networks within the framework of § 8a SGB XIII, BKiSchG, local networks according to §3 KKG, voluntary work)
- Risk inventory with screening sheet, follow-up 0-3 years incl. of the U investigations
- Collection of basic data of families and prenatal care
- Supply structure around the time of birth
- Representation of medical events such as chronic and mental illness, violence…
- Case-related measure sheets and illustration of the cost structures for midwives, family midwives, paediatricians and adolescents, health authorities and youth welfare
Netzwerk Kinderzukunft: Further Information
Would you like to receive more information about the Network Children’s Future? Give us a call:
Stefan Orth (GF)
Phone: +49 (202) 37155-10
You can also send us your request via our contact form. We will get back to you immediately: