Analysis of digitalisation
For a successful digital transformation
DigiKenn is a modern, software-supported analysis tool for recording the digitalisation capability of companies.
The content analyses are collected by questionnaires in the dimensions of
relevant for companies and evaluated and graphically prepared using modern statistical methods.
Each dimension and the overall index are described by a key figure.
In studies by consulting firms and scientific institutions, similar findings are formulated almost unisono again and again: Digitalisation is the future or digitalisation will lead to changes in all economic and social dimensions or the speed and scale of digitalisation will increase.
It is also regularly stated in these studies that the chances of successful digitalisation depend on certain parameters. In addition to technological and infrastructural prerequisites, the following aspects are listed at the organisational level:
- a digitalisation strategy specifically geared to the company/organisation,
- the definition of objectives derived stringently from the strategy and a methodical implementation appropriate to the project,
- realistic cost and time planning,
- sufficient (digital) know-how available and
- the clearing out / handling of reservations in management and among employees.
If these conditions are met, the success rate of digitalisation measures will increase.
The starting point for a successful digital transformation is therefore the knowledge of how one’s own ability to digitalise.
DigiKenn starts right here:
With little effort, you take the entire organization or only individual organizational units into consideration and identify for the dimensions processes, structure, strategy and employees the starting points that should be tackled for a successful digitization. Positively formulated: It becomes transparent in which areas the organization is already “ready for digitalization” and does not expect any major challenges in digital transformation.
Increase your success rate with DigiKenn
- It captures the views of employees and managers on the key characteristics of digitisation literacy at the level of groups, sectors or the organisation as a whole.
- It makes it possible to determine to what extent and in what quality these characteristics are available or not available for the areas of corporate strategy, structure and processes.
- It supports the more conscious perception of the current „condition“ and
- The diagnostic tool sensitizes employees and managers to the topic of digitalisation and the demands of change.
- Initiate change processes in individual target groups from the management down to the teams in the direction of higher digitalisation capability.
- to strengthen the social dialogue with the common goal of safeguarding competition and the future.
- to achieve a strengthening of action and implementation competence with targeted measures for competence development.